Health Services Information

For medical emergencies:

  • Day/Evening - call Campus Police on classroom room phone, press third top grey button EMERGENCY or dial x911 or use **yellow Emergency Call Boxes.
  • Health Services are available on a limited basis on our campuses. There is not a health office on the Brockton campus. In the case of an emergency medical situation, call 911. You may also contact College Police at 911 from a campus landline phone or 508-427-1296.
  • On the Canton campus, the Health Office is locate in room C136. The college nurse is available part-time during the academic year, from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., 508-588-9100 x2451.
  • In Middleborough, call 911 in the case of an emergency.


All full-time students and all students on a VISA must provide proof of immunization for:

  • Tetanus – Diphtheria (Td/Tdap) – last dose within 5 years.
  • Measles, Mumps, Rubella - Series of 2 Measles, given at least one month apart after 1st birthday.
  • Hepatitis B - Series of 3
  • Varicella, 2 doses, one month apart after 1st birthday.

Note: Serological proof may be provided for MMR, Hep B., and Varicella. High School and military immunization information may be submitted. A medical exemption must be signed by a doctor. There is no age exemption.

View/Download Immunization Records Form

All requests for immunization information need to be directed to Pat Tracy at x1451.

Medical Insurance:

All students taking 9 credit hours or more are required to have medical insurance coverage. Medical insurance is available for purchase through the College at the beginning of each semester for those students who do not have other insurance coverage.

Medical Insurance Waiver information is located on the Student Portal.