The Office of Diversity & Inclusion is committed to ensuring a welcoming, inclusive environment for all students. We recognize that students identifying as LGBTQIA+ can often benefit from resources tailored to their specific lived experiences. Below, please find a list of resources that LGBTQIA+ students, advocates, and allies may find useful. Additionally, students interested in joining Massasoit’s Gender and Sexuality Alliance (GSA) can find more information on the Student Clubs page under Gender Sexuality Alliance (GSA).
If you would like to suggest an additional resources for us to include on this page, please contact the Office of Diversity & Inclusion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LGBTQ+ Terms
- Pronouns: A Resource
- Tips for Being an Ally of Transgender People
- Supporting the Transgender People in Your Life: A Guide to Being a Good Ally
- Massasoit Gender Sexuality Alliance (GSA)
- LGBT Youth Resources (CDC)
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- Human Rights Campaign – Resources
- Massachusetts Safe Spaces for LGBTQ+
- Fenway Health
- Mass Equality