Types of Employer Internships
Massasoit Community College offers students credit-bearing and non-credit internship opportunities.
- Provide 3 college credits to students who successfully complete the internship
- Require 135 hours of on-site work and 15 hours of class time over the course of one semester
- Require an average of 9 hours of work per week and one hour of class time per week over the course of one semester
- Require 64 hours of on-site work over the course of one semester
- Require the completion of a bi-weekly seminar course
- Appear on students’ transcripts as non-credit experiences
Please consult Paul Key, Associate Director of Corporate & Community Engagement, about the type of internship opportunity that is best for your organization. 508-588-9100 x1312.