Remote Advising & Registration Assistance
Registration for Fall 2020 is now open!
To prepare for Registration:
- Log in to the My Massasoit Portal (Google Chrome is recommended) and open the link to Degree Works to review:
- your major
- courses completed
- courses still needed
- the GPA Calculator at the top of the page to calculate your potential GPA this semester.
If you need to log-on to your MyMassasoit Account but do not have the log-in information, please email email@example.com with your student ID V Number.
- Review the schedule for Fall 2020 courses through the Quick Course Search on the website.
- Become familiar with Scheduler, located in your Massasoit Portal when you click on add/drop courses. This tool will help you find a schedule that accommodates work and life demands.
- How to add/drop a class
- Pay your bill or follow up with Financial Aid to make sure your application is complete and accurate.