Remote Advising & Registration Information
Spring 2021 Registration Information
Steps for Advising and Registration
- Log in to the My Massasoit Portal (Google Chrome is recommended) and open the link to Degree Works to review your degree audit. View tutorial. Also, please begin thinking about academic planning by looking ahead. View video.
- Review the schedule of Spring 2021 courses through the Quick Course Search on the web page.
*Please note the different course formats, as our Spring 2021 courses will be offered REMOTELY.
- In order to get the most out of your meeting with your advisor please:
- Have your ID number (V00…) ready.
- Be on a laptop, logged into the MyMassasoit portal. We cannot properly advise you if you are trying to register from your phone.
- If you cannot login to your MyMassasoit portal, please contact email@example.com before meeting with your advisor.
- If you need help in registering please email the ACT Center at ACT@masssoit.edu.
- Pay your bill or follow up with Financial Aid to make sure your application is complete and accurate.
- Invoices for your Spring 2021 classes will be sent to you at the beginning of December.