Have you heard about the Commonwealth Commitment?
It’s a new Massachusetts initiative that makes it easier and more affordable than ever for Massachusetts residents to earn a bachelor’s degree in one of seventeen sponsored programs of study. Start here at Massasoit, transfer to UMass or another Massachusetts state university, get your bachelor’s degree and save an average of $5000 while you do it.
You commit to:
- Beginning at Massasoit, or any of Massachusetts’ Community Colleges
- Completing associate degree within 2.5 years
- Transferring to one of Massachusetts’ State Universities
- Completing bachelor’s degree within 2 more years
- Maintaining full-time, continuous enrollment in 12 college-level credits per semester and a cumulative 3.0 GPA throughout the program
We commit to:
- Freezing your tuition & fees for all four years upon entry into the Commonwealth Commitment program, until you graduate or leave the program
- Reducing your tuition & mandatory fees by an average of $5,090 over four years through:
- A 10% rebate off tuition & mandatory fees at the end of every successfully completed semester
- An additional MassTransfer tuition credit once you enroll in bachelor’s program
Ready to learn more? Visit www.mass.edu/MAComCom for more information.