Registration & Payment Information
Completed forms may be submitted by:
Students can make payments by:
- Check: Please mail your check along with this registration form to the address listed above. Cash payments are accepted at both the Brockton and Canton campuses.
- Credit Card: Log into your portal account to make payment once you receive your registration confirmation email. New students will receive their login credentials via email.
- Third Party Payment: Students who are sponsored by third parties must submit, with their registration form, a letter of authorization from their agency indicating the amount of the sponsorship and billing information.
- Payment Plan: Payment plan options are offered. Check the online schedule for availability at mycollegepaymentplan. com/massasoit. Once students receive their registration confirmation, they can then activate their payment plan agreement.
Withdrawal and Refund Information
Withdrawals before the start of the first class are granted a 100% refund. Withdrawals after the first class are refunded 0-50% depending on the length of the course.
To withdraw, you can visit the Registrar’s Office in Brockton, the Enrollment Center in Canton, or the main Office in Middleborough.
Alternatively, you can:
- send an email from your Massasoit email account to email@example.com requesting withdrawal, or
- send a fax to 508-427-1246 with your printed and signed name requesting withdrawal.
Certain courses may be cancelled due to low registration. Enrolled students will be notified as soon as cancellation decisions are made. A full refund will be provided to students who have enrolled in a class that has been cancelled by Massasoit Community College.