COVID-19 Related Information
COVID-19 related information and resources for the faculty, staff, and students of Massasoit Community College.
Please note: Masks are REQUIRED when indoors at all three Massasoit locations.
All COVID-19 guidance is subject to change based on current public health guidance.
Massachusetts Community College Presidents announce vaccine requirement.
- Massasoit will require that all students, faculty, and staff must be vaccinated by January 2022. Read more.
- Frequently Asked Questions related to the COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement.
- The College is a Vaccine Champion college.
COVID-19 Reporting Guidelines for Massasoit Faculty, Staff, and Students.
- Those who have been on campus and are either diagnosed with COVID-19, who have come in direct contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, or are feeling ill or experiencing COVID-19 like symptoms are required to complete this form.
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have come in direct contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, do not come to campus.