Enrollment Checklist for Degree Seeking Students
Follow these simple steps for a successful enrollment at Massasoit.
Step 1 – Apply
Fill out online degree application.
Step 2 – Provide Documentation
Submit documentation of high school graduation, GED/HISET completion, or other state approved equivalency credential. International high school transcripts must be evaluated by a certified evaluation company.
Step 3 – Financial Aid
Apply for Financial Aid
Step 4 – Complete Course Placement via Multiple Measures
The Multiple Measures policy allows students to place into courses by submitting HS GPA, SAT or ACT scores, College Placement test, AP, IB or CLEP results, or transfer credit. Students will receive an email inviting them to schedule a remote Accuplacer Testing appointment if needed.
Step 5 – Submit Official College Transcripts
A transfer credit evaluation letter including any needed testing is sent in the mail. International college or university transcripts must be evaluated by a certified evaluation company and submitted with a copy of the original transcript.
- Students receive an incomplete application letter and emails if applicable.
- Students receive an email with MyMassasoit Portal Account Information.
- Students receive an admit packet with a checklist of next steps.
- Students receive an email inviting them to complete the required online New Student Orientation.
- Students schedule an appointment with an academic advisor for advising and registration at the end of the New Student Orientation.
- Students receive a text reminder of their advising appointment the day before.
- Students meet virtually with an academic advisor and register for classes.
- Students receive a registration confirmation email.
- Students receive paper schedule invoices and weekly e-statements.
- Pay your bill by the due date. Students can make direct payments online or enroll in an online payment plan via the MyMassasoit portal. Financial Aid applicants may enroll in course protection.
- Students with balances receive an automated call message prior to the purge.
- Submit documentation for accommodations to Access & Disability Resources, if needed.
- Submit Immunization Records.