- This event has passed.
Get ready to LAUNCH!
October 6, 2022 from 4:30 pm–7:30 pm
Take your education to the next level with Massasoit! We’re here to make enrolling in college as easy as possible for you. “Zoom-in” to Launch! our virtual enrollment event where our dedicated staff will assist you in taking care of the business of being a Massasoit student in our Accelerated Session. Whether you are a returning student or brand new to the college, let Massasoit help you achieve your goals no matter where you are.
Click here to connect on Zoom
Join Meeting ID:
944 547 7620
Ready, Set, Enroll Services Available:
- Turn-in Required Documents
- Whether you need to submit transcripts, loan or tax documents, test scores or other materials to complete your enrollment, let our staff guide you through using our secure online form submission tool.
- Get advice on which degree or certificate program is the right fit for your goals and complete the admissions application with the assistance of one of our Admissions Team members.
- Financial Aid
- Get answers to your questions about applying for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with the assistance of our staff or check the status of your existing application.
- Course Placement
- Discuss options for course placement using Multiple Measures Placement or speak with one of our Testing Team members to schedule a remote placement test.
- Academic Advising
- Chat with an advisor to discuss your goals and set-up your course schedule.
- Let our Student Central staff guide you through registering for your courses virtually.
- Student Accounts
- Get your questions answered about your fall 2022 bill, make a payment or set up a payment plan online with the assistance of one of our Student Central Team members.
- Support Programs
- Chat with our Associate Dean of Student Success about programs and services available to help you succeed at Massasoit.
Massasoit Community College encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions related to access for this event, please contact Shilo Henriques in advance of your participation or visit.