- This event has passed.
January 3–January 14
Finish one semester in a couple of weeks! Massasoit offers condensed classes during the break between the fall and spring semesters. These 2-week classes are available online. Now’s your time to catch-up on or get ahead in your program of study.
Take a look at our live Course Search to find available classes.
Winter 2022 Session Courses Available:
- Computerized Business Applications
- Introduction to Human Nutrition
- Preparing for College Reading II
- English Composition I
- English Composition II
- Children’s Literature
- British Literature II
- Film Analysis
- Black Images in Film
- History of Western Civilization II
- United State History II
- Preparation for College Math II
- Preparation for College Math III
- Intermediate Algebra
- Introduction to Statistics
- College Algebra
- Introduction to Mass Communication
- General Psychology
- Human Growth and Development
- Principles of Sociology
- Speech Communication
Massasoit Community College encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions related to access for this event, please contact Student Central in advance of your participation or visit.