These are the free services which are above and beyond those already available to all TRIO participants at Massasoit Community College:
- 1-on-1 Academic Advising & Counseling
- Transfer Counseling
- Four-year College Visits & Tours
- Financial Aid Counseling
- Grant Aid Scholarships (for eligible students)
- Education Seminars & Workshops
- Individualized Assessment and Evaluation (financial, educational and career growth)
- Peer Mentoring & Leadership
- Cultural Events & Activities
- Personal Counseling
- Referral Service
Students who participate in the TRIO SSS Program have their own individual advisor who works with the student to advise him or her both academically and personally and to streamline the sometimes confusing administrative requirements involved in being a college student. TRIO SSS is also a place where our students can come to talk, vent, share successes and obtain support.
Any student who feels that he/she might benefit from TRIO SSS is urged to contact us directly. We have the resources to assist students in achieving success and are ready, willing and eager to do so. Please do not hesitate to call us at extension 1061 with any questions.