Student Central

Student Central at Massasoit Community College provides comprehensive enrollment services to prospective, current, and former students, in a convenient one-stop location.

Services offered include:


Apply for admission to Massasoit using one of our convenient self-service enrollment kiosks; meet with an Admissions Counselor to discuss admission requirements, deadlines, program choices and application procedures; submit application materials or check on the status of an existing application; or, schedule a campus tour or information session.

Financial Aid

Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year at our self-service kiosks; submit required documentation for verification; enable Financial Aid Course protection; sign-up to attend a Financial Aid Workshop; meet with Student Central staff or a Financial Aid Counselor to ask questions about application status, eligibility, verification requirements and conflicts, satisfactory academic progress, appeals, book advances, as well as disbursement and refund information.


Register for and add/drop classes; change your name and/or address; order your transcript; withdraw from classes; check on the status of your transfer credit; or, print your semester schedule.

Student Accounts

Pay your semester bill; waive your health insurance; set up a convenient payment plan; print your Massasoit bill; or, meet with Student Central staff to ask general questions related to student accounts including account status and financial holds, 1098T, Title IV authorization, tuition and fees, refunds, payment options and collections.

Come Visit!

Upper Level, Student Center
Monday – Friday
8:30 am – 6:00 pm 

First Floor, C121
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 4:30 pm

Monday – Friday
8:30 am – 5:00 pm

Call Us:


Departments can be reached by phone
8:00 am- 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday
at the following extensions:

Admissions: x1411
Financial Aid: x1479
Registrar: x1949
Student Accounts: x1507


Any current or perspective student should be directed to Student Central to apply to the college or for financial aid, register for classes, pay a bill, or inquire about any other enrollment related activity.
No students should be directed to the Administration building.

Students seeking to take their placement exams should be directed to Testing and Assessment located on the Lower Level of the Student Center.

If you have questions about any of these enrollment-related activities, please email Student Central.