Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS)
Massasoit Community College will administer the ATI TEAS exam which is a computerized test organized into four sections: Reading, Math, Science and English & Language Use. This test is required for applicants to all nursing programs at Massasoit.
The Admissions Office at Massasoit Community College will accept results of the ATI TEAS test taken at other institutions. Please have official transcript from ATI sent to the Admissions Office.
Students may retake the exam once during an application year. A total of two attempts will be authorized during the testing season which runs from mid-November to mid-February. (Please note: Applications must be submitted by February 1st)
The computerized ATI TEAS has four sections each timed as follows:
|Section||# of Questions||Time Allowed|
|English & Language Use||28||28|
Register for the TEAS test. For State, choose Massachusetts then select Brockton to view the test schedule for Massasoit Community College. For registration assistance, contact ATI at 800-667-7531.
- ATI will send an appointment confirmation email to registered students.
- If applicants are unable to keep their original appointment, they must contact ATI at 800-667-7531 at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled test date. Failure to do so will require an additional testing fee.
The TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) test is being offered remotely through ATI with Proctorio. Scheduling and payment for the TEAS test is through ATI. If you have any questions or difficulty registering for a test, contact ATI directly.
TEST Fee: $107
• To view test dates, register and schedule your TEAS exam, create a student account at www.atitesting.com
• Read the TEAS Student Quick Start Guide for ATI Remote Proctoring with Proctorio
• Visit ATI TEAS Proctored Exam with Proctorio for frequently asked questions and for information on testing with accommodations remotely.
• Install Google Chrome on your computer
• Participate in the scheduled Dry Run (this ensures that your computer will connect with Protorio for remote testing. It will also allow time to work out any technical difficulties)
ATI TEAS testing accommodations are available to students with documented disabilities. In order to request testing accommodations, please contact Andrea Henry, Disabilities Coordinator, at email@example.com or 508-588-9100 x1805.
Preparation for the exam is recommended and links to prep materials and information are listed below:
For additional information, please contact the Student Assessment Office at 508-588-9100, x1991, 1992 or 1994.