CLEP – The College Level Examination Program
The College Level Exam Program or CLEP exams, are a series of exams that allows individuals to earn college credits for what they already know. The exams are accepted at over 2,900 colleges and universities and help students to save tuition dollars, add flexibility to degree program and to graduate on time. At Massasoit Community College students can earn from 3 – 12 credits depending on the test taken and their scores. For more information about CLEP.
CLEP for free
Visit Modern States for more information about free online prep courses for CLEP exams. Modern States will also pay your CLEP exam fee and will reimburse your test center fee.
Test Prep: Modern States CLEP Preparation
To register for a CLEP exam
- Purchase your exam from the CollegeBoard
- Once you have purchased your test, schedule your appointment.
For additional information, contact the Testing and Assessment office at 508-588-9100 x1991 or x1992.
- Each CLEP exam cost $90 and is payable by credit card to the CollegeBoard when purchasing an exam
- FEES: Submit $25 Test Administration fee and form to Massasoit Community College Student Central Office located in the Student Center Building, 1st level. The Administration fee is payable by check, money order or credit card on the day of the test.
- CLEP Registration Form (PDF)
Day of Test
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to test appointment.
- The Testing and Assessment Department is located in the Student Center (SC) Building, Room 139
- Please bring your:
- CLEP ticket (contains a ticket number)
- Massasoit appointment confirmation
- A government issued photo ID (eg: driver’s license, passport, Military ID)
- Test Administration fee of $25
Students who require testing accommodations, please contact the Testing and Assessment office at 508-588-9100 x1991. Requests for Accommodations must be approved by the Access and Disability Resource office before appointments can be scheduled. They can also be reached by phone at 508-588-9100 ext. 1807.