Early Childhood Education
The Early Childhood Education department at Massasoit endeavors to fulfill the college’s mission of supporting students in attaining their educational, professional, and personal goals. This is accomplished by providing a comprehensive Early Childhood Education program that prepares students to meet the ever changing needs of children, families, and the community.
The program encourages students to view themselves as life long learners who continue to develop professionally. The diversity of our students and the local communities in which they live and work is recognized as an essential aspect of the Early Childhood Education curriculum.
The Early Childhood Education and Administration Associates Degree at Massasoit Community College is accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Early Childhood Higher Education Programs of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
The current accreditation term runs from July 2015 through July 2022.
- ECED 111-Activities Catalog Key Assessment
- Activities Catalog Grading Rubric
- ECED 111-Preschool Lesson Plan Key Assessment
- Preschool Lesson Plan Grading Rubric
- ECED 280-Developmental Profile Key Assessment
- Developmental Profile Grading Rubric
- ECED 280-Mission Statement Key Assessment
- Mission Statement Grading Rubric
- # MassTransfer eligible program
- * Selective admissions program
- ^ Not Financial Aid Eligible