Chemistry Program Outcomes
Upon graduating with an Associate of Science Degree in Chemistry students will be prepared to transfer as juniors into Chemistry Bachelor of Science degree programs, including those accessed through the MassTransfer Program, by satisfactory achievement of the following outcomes.
- Apply chemical concepts to solve qualitative and quantitative problems using critical thinking skills
- Perform, analyze, evaluate, and interpret chemical experiments with an emphasis on quantitative assessments
- Communicate chemical, physical, and/or mathematical concepts in written and oral form
- Explain scientific principles from chemistry and the natural world
- Collaborate in diverse teams in the laboratory