COVID-19 Updates
Fall courses will be delivered through online, video conferencing, and hybrid options. Read More

Official transcripts can only be released directly to the student or to a person or entity designated by the student (a photo ID is required when picking up a transcript in person). Transcripts are $3.00 per copy and must be paid for upon ordering. Parchment is Massasoit’s official transcript servicer.

How to order an official transcript (electronic or printed) online:

Note: a credit or debit card is required to order online.

Current or Recent Students

Students who have an active MyMassasoit portal account can log into their account, click on the Student tab, then click “Order Official Transcript” on the right-hand side under Registration. Log into MyMassasoit.

Former Students

Students with no active MyMassasoit account can create a Parchment account to order transcripts.

Other ways to order:

  • In person: Transcripts can be requested directly from Student Central in Brockton and Middleborough or the Enrollment Center in Canton during normal business hours. Payment can be made by cash, check or money order (payable to Massasoit Community College), or credit card.
  • By fax: Fax a completed order request form to 508-427-1236. Payment must be made by credit or debit card.
  • By mail: Mail an order request form to Registrar’s Office, Massasoit Community College, 1 Massasoit Blvd., Brockton, MA 02370. Mailed requests are not charged a fee and are processed within 5-7 business days.

Unofficial Transcripts

If you do not need an official transcript, you may choose to print your academic history from Student Self-Service. Active students can view and print their unofficial transcripts from the MyMassasoit portal. Log into MyMassasoit, click on the Student tab, then click on Unofficial Transcript under Registration. Choose your Transcript Level and Type from the dropdown menus, then click “Submit” to view your unofficial transcript.

Financial Holds

Students in debt to Massasoit are not entitled to receive official transcripts until the indebtedness has been paid or suitable arrangements for payment have been made, unless the student has a pending bankruptcy petition seeking a discharge of all such indebtedness, or such indebtedness has been discharged. Students who graduate or withdraw from the college and have outstanding loans from the college will not be issued official transcripts until they have completed exit interviews with the Financial Aid Office.

Degree and Enrollment Verification for External Agencies

Massasoit Community College has contracted with the National Student Clearinghouse as our agent to supply online verification of conferred degrees as well as current enrollment. All requests can be handled directly through the NSC.
Please visit the NSC Website, or call 703-742-4200