Dental Assistant Certificate Program Outcomes
Back to Dental Assistant Certificate
- Students will apply all modalities of dental assisting proficiently.
- Students will demonstrate appropriate OSHA standards.
- Students will effectively communicate with dental team.
- Students will demonstrate adaptability and flexibility when met with a new circumstance related to dental
- care, difficult cases or variations from the routine.
- Students will use effective oral communication skills in the clinical and academic settings.
- Students will practice written communication skills.
- Graduate students will demonstrate involvement in state and national professional organizations.
- Students will discuss the importance of keeping current in the profession.