Social Science Transfer Program Outcomes
Students graduating with a Social Science Transfer degree will:
- Understand and compare the theories, major concepts and mechanisms in the social sciences.
- Engage in critical thinking to review empirical studies of the social sciences and draw appropriate and apply the scientific method as a primary basis for engaging in critical thinking.
- Evaluate ethical standards in social science theory and practice.
- Create oral and written communications using the technical language of the social sciences.
- Describe the impact of society and culture on human diversity from a social science perspective.