Radiologic Technology Officials & Faculty
Dean, Nursing & Allied Health
Professor and Radiography Program Director/Chair
Office: H 337
- Former Department Chair/Program Director at Springfield Technical Community College for the last 9 years.
- A radiography consultant for Harvard University Health Service since 1993.
- I am an Massachusetts General Hospital MGH radiography graduate member class of 1982 and a former 24 years employee.
- I have taught at Bunker Hill Community College, Mass Bay Community College and a multi-site manager for Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates for 4 years.
- I have a Masters in Education from Cambridge College , a Doctoral in meta Physics and a Doctoral in Holistic Medicine from AIHT in Alabama.
- A member of the Mass Society of Radiologic Technologist MSRT, American Society of Radiologic Technologist ASRT, International Society of Radiographers, Radiological Technologists ISRRT since early 1980 and served as the Boston Education Coordinator for 5 years.
Professor, Clinical Coordinator and Laboratory Coordinator
Cheryl joined the faculty of the Radiologic Technology Program in the Fall Semester 2007. She graduated from Massasoit Community College in 1991. Since then, she has been employed in General Radiology, Mammography and Computerized Tomography. She is a member of the Massachusetts Society of Radiologic Technologists, the American Society of Radiologic Technologists and has held membership in the Northeast Association of Allied Health Educators since 2008.
Cheryl enjoys teaching physics and positioning courses and closely monitors the student’s clinical education. She also looks forward to pursuing her Master’s Degree as well as continuing her professional career at Massasoit Community College.
Office: H 554
Office: H 333