Criminal Justice Transfer Program Outcomes
Completing the Associate Degree, transfer students will have:
- a practical working understanding of the Criminal Justice system and the major component segments; Law Enforcement, Courts and Corrections.
- completed the necessary academic requirements to transfer directly to a Bachelor Degree program in Criminal Justice at all Massachusetts state schools and most private colleges.
- acquired a solid foundation in Criminal Law and Constitutional Procedures, Psychology, Sociology and Criminology,
- preparing them for further academic study or career opportunities.
- the ability to communicate well in written English, speech and mathematics.
- an education rounded with electives in the sciences, social sciences and humanities.
- become prepared for future coursework, careers and as effective citizens.