Engineering Transfer Program Outcomes
The Engineering Transfer Program will provide graduates with the ability to:
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding and skill level in mathematics, science and basic engineering that will enable them to succeed in more advanced courses and serve them well in the understanding of new technology design and development.
- Demonstrate an understanding in adequate detail about specific areas of engineering as a critical step in career development.
- Provide proficient application of knowledge using state-of-the-art approaches derived from engineering sciences and techniques to produce practical solutions to engineering problems.
- Demonstrate technical decision-making processes and the communication skills necessary to produce viable, responsible and sustainable technological solutions.
- Engage in lifelong learning, which will allow students successful entry into a Baccalaureate program in Engineering or related discipline.