Engineering Transfer Program Outcomes
Back to Engineering Transfer – Mechanical
Back to Engineering Transfer – Electrical
Back to Engineering Transfer – Civil
Back to Engineering Transfer – Chemical
The Engineering Transfer Program will provide graduates with the ability to:
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding and skill level in mathematics, science and engineering that will enable them to transfer to an advanced educational program to complete the Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree.
- With the help of course variety and instructor professional experience, understand the opportunities and activities within the various engineering fields, helping to facilitate career development decisions.
- To appraise engineering problems and utilize techniques and skills obtained in this program to produce thoughtful and practical solutions.
- Demonstrate technical decision-making processes and communication skills through thorough application of the engineering analysis technique for assignments along with formatted and complete reports for laboratory work.
- Engage in lifelong learning, which will allow students successful entry into a Baccalaureate program, laying a path for further academic work or employment in the engineering field.