Respiratory Care Outcomes
Back to Respiratory Care Program
- Students will apply all modalities of respiratory care proficiently.
- Students will select equipment and troubleshoot in a proficient manner.
- Students will demonstrate appropriate respiratory care safety practice.
- Students will effectively communicate with the physician.
- Students will demonstrate adaptability and flexibility when met with a new circumstance related to the respiratory care emergencies, difficult cases or variations from the routine.
- Students will use effective oral communication skills in the clinical and academic settings.
- Students will practice written communication skills.
- Graduate students will demonstrate involvement in state and national professional organizations.
- Students will discuss the importance of keeping current in the profession.
- Students/Graduates will participate in professional activities.
- Graduates will successfully obtain the National Board of Respiratory Care’s Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credential.