Skip to main content
- Academic counselors provide guidance during your first semesters at Massasoit.
- Develop academic and career goals and ensure that your program of study aligns with those goals.
- Maintain contact with many of your professors, providing a way for our support team to address academic issues as they arise.
- Latch academic counselors are members of the Global Community for Academic Advising (NACADA).
Peer Tutoring Support
- Assist you with your reading, writing, and mathematics courses.
- Develop other academic skills and habits that will help you find success in your classes and beyond.
- Latch’s tutoring program is certified through the College Reading & Learning Association (CRLA).
- Are former Latch students who have successfully completed the Latch program.
- Greet you as you begin your studies at Massasoit.
- Reach out to you throughout the academic year to check in and remind you of important upcoming events and deadlines.
Latch Student Success Seminar
- Student Success Seminar course offers students a Canvas workspace for tips, tools, and academic information, along with resources for learning in person and remotely.
- Latch Recognition Awards – Recognizes three Latch students who have demonstrated that they have used Latch services well, have been helpful to their fellow students, while remaining in good academic standing. Each award includes a $150 scholarship.
- Theresa M. Smith Memorial Award (Book of Quotations) – Recognizes a student who has overcome significant personal and/or physical challenges with optimism determination and strength.
Privacy & Cookies Policy