Career Assessment Tool – FOCUS 2
FOCUS 2 is a self-paced, FREE online career and education planning tool.
What can I expect when I use FOCUS 2?
- It takes about 40 minutes to complete
- You can spend more time researching different occupations
- You can view over 300+ occupational videos
- You will get job outlook and salary information
- Learn what skills are needed to be successful in a given occupation
Video Tutorial on how to create your account and understand your results.
Presentation on understanding FOCUS2 and Career Exploration
To get started on FOCUS 2:
- First time users: Create a new account.
- Use the following ACCESS CODE when prompted: Massasoit
- Returning users: Log on (using the account you have already created)
What’s next after I complete the FOCUS 2 assessment?
- You will have received a great deal of information about potential jobs and majors, make a list of your top 3-5 jobs and majors.
- Remember to save occupations (job descriptions) that you are interested in exploring further.
- The best way to sort through all of this information is with the assistance of an academic advisor.