New and Readmitted Students
Whether you are a new student or re-enrolling after time away, knowing where to find resources and answers to questions can be difficult. You might not even know the right question to ask. This page is dedicated to providing you quick access to resources throughout the college. We also have listed some important reminders for the upcoming semester as well.
We are excited you are at Massasoit Community College. We look forward to helping your educational dreams become reality.
Resources to check out before the semester starts!
- The MyMassasoit Portal – The MyMassasoit portal is how you will check your email, access course materials, pay your bill and so much more.
- Download the Navigate Student App – Make appointments with your advisor, resolve holds onto your account, set reminders all in one place with the Navigate Student App!
- Financial Aid/Paying for classes
- Buying your books/materials – Make sure you have all books/access codes/materials before the first day of class. Searching for your books is easy.
- Massasoit Online Bookstore
- Shop by course, select your term/department/course/section (from your student schedule or Navigate) and the needed materials will be listed (please note sign up/in to an account is not required to search for materials).
- Online Learning/Canvas – Our Online Learning department has collection of resources to get you familiar with technology you will use to be a successful student. Please see the links below.
- Massasoit has several support programs dedicated to helping students achieve their goals – whether you are a parent, part-time, or just need extra help.
- Check out the Student Support Programs page.
- Academic Resource Center/Tutoring/Writing Center — The Academic Resource Center (ARC), located on the Brockton and Canton campuses, offers in-person and virtual course-based tutoring and study strategy support for courses in most subjects, as well as general computer/technology question assistance.
- They support and extend the learning that takes place in the classroom, by helping students find strategies to receive, breakdown and process new information.
- Appointments are strongly recommended, and can be self-scheduled through Navigate in the MyMassasoit app/portal using your Massasoit account and username.
- For more information or to make an appointment, call the ARC at 508-588-9100 x1801 or x2516, or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access and Disability Resources (ADR) – Access & Disability Resources (ADR) provides services and approves accommodations for students with documented disabilities.
- Please note: High School IEPs and 504 Plans do not automatically transfer to Massasoit.
- Students’ first step in establishing eligibility for ADR is to self-disclose their disability
- Curious how to find your advisor? What courses you need for your program?
- Check out the Advising FAQ page,