Business Administration Program Outcomes
The Associate of Science Degree Program in Business Administration will:
- provide an associate degree program equivalent to the first two years of a baccalaureate degree program.
- provide students with the academic skills necessary for successful transfer to a senior institution which include a strong foundation in the liberal arts as we as business administration courses.
- develop competency in relevant and marketable business skills that include communications, quantitative, analysis, critical thinking, interpersonal skills, research and decision-making skills.
- enable students to acquire a working knowledge of new technologies available in the information-based economy of the 21st century, and to develop an understanding and appreciation of the role that technology can play in enhancing business operations.
- facilitate the transfer of courses through articulation agreements with senior institutions
- ensure transferability to state-supported schools in Massachusetts through the Mass Transfer Program.
- foster an attitude of self-improvement, responsibility and professionalism in the graduate and to nurture life-long learning as a core value.