Finance Your Education
With the support of your military and veteran benefits, obtaining an education at Massasoit Community College is made easier for you!
Below is a list of hyperlinked, educational benefits for veterans, active military (including reserves and guard) and their family members. We encourage prospective and current students to leverage their education by having a thorough understanding of their educational entitlements. Note: Massasoit Veteran Center staff members do not determine benefit eligibility or entitlements. However, we can advise you on the application process if you call, email or schedule an appointment.
- Montgomery GI Bill® (VA, MGIB, Chapter 30)
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VA, VR&E, Chapter 31)
- Post 9/11 GI Bill® (VA, Chapter 33) – Most utilized benefit for military/veterans
NOTE: GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill
At 100% benefit entitlement, students are eligible for the following:
- Tuition and Fees: 100%
- Annual Book Stipend: $1000
- Monthly Housing Allowance: $3012.00 – BAH subject to change
* Students less than 100% entitlement will receive prorated amounts for: tuition and fees, book stipend and housing allowance.
* Military members may also be eligible for Post 9/11 and MGIB.
- Massachusetts National Guard Tuition and Fee Waiver (Mass State Benefit)
- Federal Tuition Assistance (DoD)
- Montgomery GI Bill Selected Reserve (VA, MGIB-SR, Chapter 1606)