Academic Resource Center – Canton Campus
The Academic Resource Center on the Canton Campus, located on the first floor, Room C126, provides and encourages student success.
Trained professional, para-professional, and peer tutors work with students individually or in group settings. Tutoring is available on a walk-in basis or by appointment and varies by subject. Appointments are strongly recommended and can be made in advance. Small study group sessions are also encouraged in the Canton ARC.
Access and Disability Resources is located within the ARC. Students with documented disabilities can access services such as testing accommodations, study-skills tutoring, use of adaptive technology, and more.
In the Canton ARC, students have access to PC and MAC computers for word processing, graphic design software, AUTOCAD, internet access, and tutorial software in many subject areas.
eTutoring is available for additional support. eTutoring is Massasoit Community College’s online tutoring service (part of a tutoring consortium of colleges throughout New England).
To schedule tutoring appointments with the Canton ARC students may:
- self-schedule through Navigate (located in the portal)
- call us at 508-588-9100 x2516 or
- email email@example.com
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
*Note: Hours and Tutoring Schedules are subject to change from semester to semester. Please check online, stop in, or call for the most updated tutoring schedules.
5 Quick Tips for Success at the Canton ARC!
- Take advantage of the help! Come prepared with course materials, assignments, and questions!
- Please have your Student ID card and ID# with you.
- Appointments are great to secure a tutor at a specific time. Walk-ins are welcomed as well!
- Please remember to sign-in and sign-out for tutoring and computer use.
- We welcome a supportive learning environment.