- Q. What is Corporate Education?
A. At Massasoit Community College, we define corporate education as focused, content-oriented instruction for businesses which results in a highly skilled workforce.
- Q. Why should I choose Corporate Education at Massasoit Community College?
A. We deliver high quality training at competitive prices. We coordinate all aspects of training including planning, development, scheduling and instruction. We offer an array of subject matter experts who deliver training in areas such as executive management, employee development, computer software and technical certification. We provide you with Concierge-level customer support.
- Q. What training services do you offer?
A. We offer training in two ways: we can provide customized training tailored specifically for your staff and your unique business needs and offered at your location, OR your staff can attend our Open Enrollment courses. These courses are offered in Canton, Brockton, Middleborough or Plymouth. Click here to view the current schedule.
- Q. Is there a minimum number of employees required to hold an Open Enrollment course?
A. Yes, and we do reserve the right to cancel based on enrollment. However, we make every effort to run the courses.
- Q. Have your instructors worked with non-native English speakers?
A. Yes, and we have numerous instructors with extensive experience teaching English as a Second Language (ESOL) contextualized to a specific company or industry.
- Q. It’s hard for my employees to leave my workplace for training. Can the training be conducted at my location?
A. Absolutely. The majority of our customized training is held onsite at the company’s location.
- Q. Do you specialize in training for one particular industry?
A. We do not specialize in any one specific industry. Instead, we have a broad client base that includes health care, manufacturing, small business, banks, school systems, municipalities and more.
- Q. Do you provide training for state and national certifications?
A. Yes, we offer training in areas such as OSHA, ServSafe, and CPR as well as custom-designed certificates that meet your individual needs.
Please note that all Corporate Education courses are non-credit.