Transition to College FAQ
- What is the Transition to College Program?
The Transition to College Program is designed to help prepare Adult Learners for successful transition to a college degree or certificate program at Massasoit Community College.
- What types of courses will I be taking?
College Experience, Computer Technology, Reading and Writing Workshops, and Fundamentals of Math & Algebra Workshops.
- How do I know if I am eligible for the program?
Call Nancy Milka, Educational & Career Advisor at 508-588-9100 x1650 or Linda Aspinwall, Director of Adult Basic Education Programs at 508-588-9100 x1301 or view our Transition to Community College page.
- How much does the program cost?
Classes, books and materials plus local transportation (BAT passes) are free to qualified students.
- How long is the Transition to College Program?
- How do I benefit by participating in the Transition to College Program?
You will develop the academic skills necessary to succeed at College level to continue on toward a college degree or certificate program at Massasoit Community College.