A Program for Qualified Transitional Assistance Recipients and Low Income Individuals
The CHOICES program provides a supportive educational environment that will assist students in managing the demands of parenting, employment, family responsibilities, and personal issues, while pursuing a college degree.
- Comprehensive self-assessment identifies strengths and weaknesses
- Participation in a learning community that provides peer support – Connect with other students
- Individual counselors to help you achieve success
- Referrals to college and off-campus resources
- Workshops and special events.
Are you receiving TAFDC, MassHealth, SNAP, or SSI benefits?
You may be eligible for:
- Free Counseling Academic, Career, & Personal
- Free College Courses Earn Credits toward an Associate Degree or a One Year Certificate Program
- Child Care Assistance for eligible TAFDC participants
- Transportation Reimbursement for eligible TAFDC participants
- Free Tutoring Individual or Group
- Accessible by BAT (Brockton Area Transit) buses