Important Student Information
Under the ADA and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, students with disabilities may qualify for academic accommodations. To receive accommodations, students must voluntarily disclose their disability and complete the intake process with Access and Disability Resources (ADR). Diagnostic information will remain confidential. Information for students with disabilities can be found at Access & Disability Resources or please complete the Voluntary Disability Disclosure Form to begin the accommodation process.
Student scholarships may be available for eligible students while funding from the United Way of Greater Plymouth lasts. Programs include: EKG Technician, EMT Basic, Medical Interpreter, Nurse Assistant/Home Health Aide, Ophthalmic Assistant, Pharmacy Technician. For more information, call 508-588-9100, x1509.
Student scholarships may be available to eligible students 55 and older while funding lasts. For more information, call 508-588-9100 x1695.
Students with exceptional financial need or expenses related to COVID-19 may be eligible to receive emergency student grant funds to assist them with their educational expenses. Apply here.
A student email account is created for all registered students. This email and login will help make sure you receive important information from Massasoit. Upon registration, an email will be sent to your personal email with the login information (make sure to check your spam & junk email folders!). If you have trouble logging into your email, then call the IT Helpdesk at 508-588-9100 x1139 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On www.massasoit.edu, click on the MyMassasoit link.
- If you have never logged into MyMassasoit, or have not logged in within the past two years, you should click on the First Time Users link and follow the on-screen instructions to set up your account. You will need your Student ID, found at the top of your schedule/invoice.
- If you have logged into MyMassasoit recently, please continue to use the same username and password that you previously established. If you forgot your password, use the Reset Password link to reset it.
- If you experience any issues logging in, contact the Help Desk at HelpDesk@massasoit.mass.edu.
Typically student ID’s are required on campus; however, please visit the Student Life webpage for current requirements.
There are designated parking lots available for students; however, a parking decal is required. If you do not have a decal, visit the Massasoit Campus Police station with your drivers’ license, car registration and proof of course registration to complete a form and obtain your decal.
Massasoit has the capability to broadcast messages via multiple communications methods to alert all members of the college community in the event of an emergency. All registered students are automatically placed on this list. To remove your name, students must log into their student account to deactivate or modify the notification.
Massasoit has bookstore locations at Brockton and Canton campuses. Students should call ahead to confirm the store will be open—508-588-9100 x1152 (Brockton); x2159 (Canton).
Withdrawal and Refund Information
Withdrawals before the start of the first class are granted a 100% refund. Withdrawals after the first class are refunded 0 - 50% depending on the length of the course.
To withdraw, you can visit the Registrar’s Office in Brockton, the Enrollment Center in Canton, or the main Office in Middleborough.
Alternatively, you can:
- send an email from your Massasoit email account to email@example.com requesting withdrawal, or
- send a fax to 508-427-1246 with your printed and signed name requesting withdrawal.
Certain courses may be cancelled due to low registration. Enrolled students will be notified as soon as cancellation decisions are made. A full refund will be provided to students who have enrolled in a class that has been cancelled by Massasoit Community College.