Massasoit Student Health & Wellness supports students’ holistic health and well-being. We provide health information, outreach campaigns, and programs focused on high-risk areas that impact college-aged populations, such as drugs, alcohol, stress management, mental health problems, mental health prevention strategies, and tobacco cessation.  In addition to maintaining student health and immunization records, the Office of Health & Wellness leads public health crises/emergencies efforts. Additionally, we provide referrals for students experiencing physical or mental health concerns and organize comprehensive campus-wide education and programs related to all the dimensions of health.

For more information, contact the Office of Health and Wellness at or 508-588-9100 x1495.

For medical emergencies, call 911 first, then Massasoit Campus Police by dialing 508-427-1296 from your mobile phone.

Additional Info: QPR Suicide Prevention Training Guidelines (PDF)

Services include the following:

  • Immunization Record Collection
  • Free At-Home COVID-19 Rapid Test Kits
  • Mental Health Resources
    • BAMSI Services– The BAMSI Helpline offers connections to a number of social services in the area, to contact please call: 508-548-4357. Please mention that you are a Massasoit student when calling. For students in need of counseling and/or mental health services Massasoit has partnered with Whitman Counselling. To contact Whitman Counselling please call: 781-447-6425 (then dial 0). Please mention that you are a Massasoit student when calling.
    • Need Immediate Support? Text HOME to 741741
  • Free Condoms
  • Free female hygiene products
  • Free Health & Wellness information

Immunization Records

Massachusetts General Law requires students under 30 years of age, taking 12 or more face-to-face credits, who are full-time or part-time in health sciences. International students must provide proof of immunization. Please visit our Immunizations webpage for more information.

Immunization records may be obtained from your doctor’s office, your previous institute of enrollment (college/ high school), the State Board of Health, town nurse, or military records (if applicable).

Please submit your immunization records and waiver documentation using our secure online tool