The Office of Diversity & Inclusion is committed to ensuring a welcoming, inclusive environment for all students. We recognize that students identifying as LGBTQIA+ can often benefit from resources tailored to their specific lived experiences. Below, please find a list of resources that LGBTQIA+ students, advocates, and allies may find useful. Additionally, students interested in joining Massasoit’s Gender and Sexuality Alliance (GSA) can find more information on the Student Club pages for Brockton and Campus, under Gender Sexuality Alliance (GSA).
If you would like to suggest an additional resources for us to include on this page, please contact the Office of Diversity & Inclusion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fenway Health
- Human Rights Campaign – Resources
- LGBT Youth Resources (CDC)
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- LGBTQ+ Terms
- Mass Equality
- Massachusetts Safe Spaces for LGBTQ+
- Massasoit Gender Sexuality Alliance (GSA)
- Preferred First Name Guide for Faculty and Staff (PDF)
- Pronouns: A Resource
- Supporting the Transgender People in Your Life: A Guide to Being a Good Ally
- Tips for Being an Ally of Transgender People