The Modern Languages Department is an integral part of the Liberal Arts Curriculum. Its principal objectives are to develop fluency in the written and spoken language and to familiarize students with foreign languages, literature and culture. All courses are given in the target language unless otherwise specified. The language laboratory is an essential part of all languages classes.
College-Level Examination Program (CLEP)
CLEP is a standardized, college credit-granting exam program maintained by The College Board..
- Program Information (PDF)
- CLEP Exams Accepted at Massasoit Community College (PDF)
- Explanation of CLEP Scores (PDF)
French, German and Spanish CLEP tests are administered at Massasoit Community College.
- French Language: At a Glance (PDF)
- German Language: At a Glance (PDF)
- Spanish Language: At a Glance (PDF)